Saturday, November 21, 2015

Saturday Morning Motivation

Little monster woke up at 5:45 a.m. I told him not to get up until the sun came up. HAHA yeah, right.

It's now 9:23 a.m. and he's going strong, jumping around on the couch while I'm on my second cup of coffee. We are still working on potty training, but monster refuses to poop in the potty. I need to change his pull up. Gross. The dog needs a bath. I want to go the indoor farmer's market from 10-noon this morning, but I really need to shower first. We need to bring leaves to a local farm stand for their chickens.

And I'm just laying in the recliner like




Now I don't have the energy to do anything. Blergh.

PS - Little monster is arguing with me that he DID, in fact, poop in the potty. Dude, the load in your pants indicates otherwise. Toddler logic.

No comments:

Post a Comment