Monday, January 11, 2016

Menu Monday Jan 11-17

I don't know about any of you but having worked the first full week last week since before Thanksgiving I am already tired.  This week I am relying on some staples and some convenience items.

Tip of the week: Buy produce seasonally and meal plan around the produce.  You can incorporate any protein with whatever vegetables you have on hand.  Try new vegetables you may not have had before or try making them a different way.


Be sure to click the hyperlinks for recipes.  Not all are mine and I am sure to link to the appropriate site(s).


My menu for this week I have planned:

Monday:
Parmesan Chicken with Roasted Potatoes and Garlic Green Beans

To make a fresh dinner fast I am using Campbell's Dinner Sauce for the Parmesan Chicken

Potatoes - Use the small ones, wash and toss in olive oil and sprinkle with some rosemary and sea salt.  Roast at 350 for 30 minutes or until a fork can easily be inserted.

Green Beans - Par boil and then saute in a pan with some olive oil, fresh minced garlic and some sea salt.

Tuesday:
Leftovers


Wednesday:
Enchiladas and Salad

I do a variation of this recipe and will post it mine the next few weeks.

Thursday:
Sausage and Pepper Pasta
*Instead of pasta, I am substituting spaghetti squash


Friday:
Breakfast for dinner - Scrambled Eggs, Pancakes, Bacon


Saturday:
Date Night - Dinner out


Sunday:
Marinated Pork Chops, Baked Sweet Potatoes, Peas

We are HUGE fans of the Dale's Marinade.  We use it for Beef, Chicken, Pork and even Shrimp.

No comments:

Post a Comment